Become a partner
Join our project with your school, community center, or company!
This is YOUR opportunity to introduce something new and special to your school and community.
Do you want to enable connections between children from various cultures? Through music and togetherness? Bring Peace Drums Project to your school, community center, or company!
Becoming a partner of Peace Drums Project
At Peace Drums Project we collaborate with various places to set up the steel drum classes or have their children join one of our already existing steel drums bands.
Will we set up a new steel drum practice room in your school?
Leave your details here
& we'll get back to you!
What a steeldrum
class looks like
- The classes can be taught in Hebrew, Arabic, and English.
- Classes are done weekly for 1,5-2 hours.
- The child doesn't need any prior musical experience.
- Classes include 10-15 Children.
- Children are divided into age groups, to enable teaching applicable to their specific age.
- During class, we practice our repertoire for a performance every 2-3 months.
- Every month all children from different schools come together to play music together.
Bringing ALL children together
We believe that by simply giving the opportunity to children to connect, we can solve a lot of future issues. We know children don’t care about their differences. They just want to play. So let’s play music!
read more about us :
The students of the Peace Drums Project embarked on their international trip to Herne, Germany, marking the second part of the student exchange. It’s our favorite time of the year, and for some of the children, it was their first time visiting a place outside of their country. In Herne, we participated in the larger youth music festival called Crossing Borders, featuring Israeli, German, and Polish music students.
The Youthful Focus of the Peace Drums Project In a world where music transcends boundaries and speaks to all, we…